My little place on the web to share my crafting journey.

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 1, 2018

The new 2018-2019 Annual Inspiration Book & Catalog is here!



It's Here! It's Here! The new 2018-2019 Annual Inspiration Book & Catalog is here!
The new Inspiration Book & Catalog is filled with almost 350 pages of amazing products. There are even six new gorgeous colors! I know I have a growing list of must haves, what about you?
You can order and view the beautiful catalog online under "Catalog" on my website.
Why wait? Go pick up those must haves today!
Be sure to add your order to my “Launch Party”. You can do this with these 3 simple steps. 1. During checkout when you see, “Do you want to associate this order to an event?” Click “Yes, help me find my host”. 2. Under “Find My Host”, type Sandra Tate and click “Search” and 3. Select the button next to my name and then click “select my host”.

No comments: