My little place on the web to share my crafting journey.

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 30, 2018

Last Chance Party!


Today is not only the last day to take advantage of the retirement sale from the 2017-2018 Annual Inspiration Book & Catalog but, it is also is the last day for our amazing Spring into Summer Trends Mini Catalog. You don't want to miss out on these awesome products so, be sure to grab them up today. Don't forget to come back and let me know what you got!

Be sure to add your order to my “Last Chance Party”. You can do this with these 3 simple steps. 1. During checkout when you see, “Do you want to associate this order to an event?” Click “Yes, help me find my host”. 2. Under “Find My Host”, type Sandra Tate and click “Search” and 3. Select the button next to my name and then click “select my host”.

Shop Now: www.funstampersjourney.com/sandratate

No comments: