My little place on the web to share my crafting journey.

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 7, 2018

5 Easy Ways To Get/View Our New Catalog!


Have you already developed your wish list from our new annual catalog? What is your must have item? Don't have a catalog yet? Here are 5 easy ways in which you can get/view one:
1) Order a catalog for $12.95 on my website www.funstampersjourney.com/sandratate
2) Order a catalog for $12.95 from me in person
3) Host a party with me and get one for free plus earn party benefits starting when orders reach $150
4) View the catalog online for free on my website www.funstampersjourney.com/sandratate
5) View the catalog directly from the this link included in this post at https://issuu.com/funstampersjourney/docs/fsj_2018-2019_catalog.compressed?e=18281153%2F62686390

No comments: