My little place on the web to share my crafting journey.

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 15, 2018

World Lymphoma Awareness Day Promotion!

Every year, I host a fundraising retreat for Lymphoma Awareness. As part of my annual fundraising for World Lymphoma Awareness Day, I will donate 10% of my earnings from all orders placed on my website today. www.funstampersjourney.com/sandratate.



Instructions for making sure your order is credited to my party:
When you are ready to check out, click, "Proceed to checkout" and either create a customer account, log into an existing customer account or checkout as a guest.
You will be asked, "Do you want to associate this order to a party?"
Click, "Yes, help me find my host."
Enter First Name: Sandra
Enter Last Name: Tate
Click, "Search"
Click on the radio button for Sandra Tate and Click, "Select My Host" and finish checkout.


No comments: