My little place on the web to share my crafting journey.

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 11, 2018

FSJ Live: Spring Into Summer Event - March 3, 2018


Be the first to play with product from the Spring Into Summer Trends Mini Catalog, which won't officially launch until April 1! Create four projects and watch additional project demonstrations.

In order to attend this event, you must register by pre-ordering the FSJ Live: Spring into Summer Bundle BD-0380 or the PLUS bundle BD-0381 that includes the die sets. Bundles can be purchased on my Fun Stampers Journey Website

Early Bird Price: January 30 - February 14; BD-0380 $75; BD-0381 $112
Regular Price: February 15 - February 21 ; BD-0380 $99; BD-0381 $132

If you would like to watch the event along with me and then put together out make-n-takes afterwards, please visit the events tab on my Facebook Business Page for information and to RSVP. 


No comments: