My little place on the web to share my crafting journey.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

June 2017 Bloom Box

Look at the awesome Bloom Box for the Month of June!
What is a Bloom Box you ask? 
Joining Bloom Box is the easiest way to create gorgeous cards with brand-new products and share your papercrafting passion! Each month you'll receive a kit complete with an exclusive stamp set, pre-cut elements, coordinating embellishments and step-by-step instructions that will you new skills and design concepts. In a matter of minutes, you'll create 4 eye-catching, unique greeting cards using the supplies we've provided. Everything is prepped for you. Just add your inks and a few tools, and you're ready to go! Once you've finished, you can share your creations with your friends and family, give in a set as a gift, or use as your personal inspiration library. Better yet, use the exclusive stamp set to host your own crafting party!
How do I sign up you ask?
Visit the Bloom Box tab on my website: 
In purchasing the Bloom Box, you are agreeing to a six month subscription service whereby you will receive the initial kit at the time of purchase, and then one kit each month for the next five months. Ongoing kits will be mailed and charged on or around the 5th day of each month. Each kit costs $24.95 plus tax and shipping.
What if I don't have inks or tools you say?

No problem, you can come use mine. Each month, I will set aside some time for my Bloom Box subscribers to come and make their Bloom Boxes along with me!

No comments: