My little place on the web to share my crafting journey.

Search This Blog

Friday, July 1, 2016

New Catalog Launch Party & Journey Set Go Promotion!

The catalog is now live and can be viewed on the my site:
www.funstampersjourney.com/sandratate

To kick off the shopping, I am hosting a party order... here is the link to online ordering: https://shop.funstampersjourney.com/parties/5553

Party Special: Everyone that places an order either directly with me or using the online party link by 7pm central time on 7/2/16, will be placed into a drawing for a free stamp set (up to $20 value) of their choosing.
Hurry, get your orders in now!

On top of the new catalog going live... today also starts our Journey Set Go promotion in which you can join my team with this amazing starter kit for only $149.99.
Contact me to join or go here: www.funstampersjourney.com/sandratate


No comments: